adidas and Lovell Rugby have teamed up to offer one lucky winner this exclusive prize to see France take on England on Sunday 19th March 2016 in Paris. Not only this but the the lucky winner will also get to bring a friend along, with travel and an overnight stay in a hotel included in the prize.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize, simply purchase any pair of adidas rugby boots from the electric 2.0 boot pack from Lovell Rugby between the 8th February - 6th March 2016.Shop adidas Electric 2.0 Boots
1) There will be one prize winner who will win the opportunity for themselves and one guest to attend the Rugby Six Nations France v England match at Stade de France, Paris, scheduled to take place on Saturday 19 March 2016 (‘match’). The prize will also include one nights’ accommodation, standard class flights to and from a UK airport, transfers to and from the destination airport and reasonable transport to and from the UK airport (all travel and accommodation to be organised at the discretion of the Promoters) for the winner and their guest (Prize) provided by adidas (UK) Limited (‘adidas’) subject to these terms and conditions.
2) Any guest must be at least 18 years old. If the winner is aged less than 18 years old, the winner must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must use the guest ticket. Proof of age may be required.
3) It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their guest have valid passports, documents (including visas) and travel insurance for the trip. The Promoters will not be responsible for ensuring the winner’s and their guest’s ability to travel to the destination nor for any additional costs incurred should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry.
4) The winner and their guest acknowledge that the availability, dates and times of the Prize are subject to the schedule of fixtures as determined by the organisers of the match, over which the Promoters have no control. The Promoters will not be liable in the event that the winner and/or their guest are not available on or around the date and/or time notified to them by the Promoters.
5) Entry into the match is subject to its terms and conditions, event regulations and/or eligibility requirements including any stipulation as to the medical condition of participants. The Promoters will not be liable should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry into the match.
6) The winner must provide to the Promoters all requested registration data in a timely manner and in accordance with event deadlines. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the Prize in the event that the winner fails to provide necessary registration information within any deadlines set.
7) The Promoters will not be liable in the event that the match does not take place, is rescheduled or postponed for any reason.
8) The Promoters will not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner and/or their guest over and above the Prize (including, without limitation, travel expenses, insurance, food or drink).
9) By entering the competition the winner agrees and agrees to procure that their guest shall act responsibly at all times during use of the Prize.
10) The competition winner acknowledges that the Prize is for their sole use and the winner shall agree not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
11) adidas accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of use of the Prize.
12) adidas reserve the right to substitute the Prize with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided.
13) Closing date is 06/03/2016 and all entries must be made by midnight on this date.
14) The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the competition closing.
15) The prize will be available for 7 days after notification and if unclaimed, a new winner will be randomly selected.
16) Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.
17) To enter, simply visit www.lovellrugby.co.uk and purchase any adidas boot from the electric 2.0 boot pack between the 8th February - 6th March 2016.
Promoter: Lovell Rugby Limited, Aspen way, Yalberton Tor Industrial estate, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7QR.