Oakley Straight Jacket 9039 Grey Polarized Sunglasses, Product Code: 9039 24-123, Lens: 61mm, Arm: 135mm, Bridge: 18mm, RRP: £154.99, Colour: Dark Grey, Lens Colour: Fire Iridium Polarized
Polarized STRAIGHT JACKET Sunglasses
Oakley made STRAIGHT JACKET® sunglasses for those who understand that style is something you define yourself ‒ it’s not the world’s idea of how you should look. If you need the world’s opinion, STRAIGHT JACKET® isn’t meant for you. The first design was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics. This latest edition combines aggressive styling with the best technologies ever to dominate light rays.
We optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS® for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM® components to increase grip with perspiration. It’s all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
STRAIGHT JACKET® is available with a range of options including IRIDIUM® lens coatings that balance light and reduce glare, lenses ACTIVATED BY TRANSITIONS® to darken in response to light, and even the best polarized lenses on the planet. The frame can be fitted with Oakley prescription lenses.
* Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
* Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
* UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
* Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
* Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
* Metal icon accents
* Designed for medium Faces
* Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
* Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Standard Delivery Service - £3.95
Delivery takes 3-5 working days and will be shipped via Royal Mail. This is a flat charge for an unlimited number of items.
UK Express Delivery - £6.95
(£8.95 for highlands/islands) Order and receive your order the next working day.
Express pre-noon - £11.95
UK mainland only
FREE Standard Delivery for all orders over £100
Collect+ - £5.95 (FREE for all orders over £100)
Have your items delivered to a Collect+ store near you.
To see postage options for your destination please choose your shipping country at the top of the page.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Lovell Rugby, you may return the product(s) to us within 28 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange.
Free exchanges - We will then re-send the replacement item(s) back to you on standard delivery service at no extra cost.
Collect+ Returns - With over 5,500 stores nationwide Collect+ is the simple and easy way to return your parcel.Find out more about returning products